We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
You can set up simple one-time payments for bills you get occasionally, like auto repairs or babysitting.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Bill payments from the top menu bar, then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Enter an amount, date and select the account you'd like to pay from for up to 30 billers at a time.
- At the bottom of the Pay screen the total amount and number of billers to be paid will be displayed.
- Select Review and Pay, then Pay now to schedule and confirm your payments.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the Accounts dashboard.
- In the pop-up, select Pay a bill.
- Select the bill you wish to pay then choose Make a payment.
- Enter the amount and payment date and select the account you wish to pay from, then select Pay.
- You'll see a confirmation screen.