You can set up simple, one-time payments for bills you get occasionally, like auto repairs or babysitting.
For the best online experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Bill payments from the top of the page, then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Locate the bill to pay and enter an amount.
- Choose the date to pay and select the account to pay from.
- Repeat steps 2 through 4 to pay additional bills.
- At the bottom of the page, a total amount for the bills selected will display. When ready, select Review & pay to complete the transaction.
U.S. Bank Mobile App:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the screen, then select Pay a bill.
- Choose the bill you wish to pay then select Pay.
- Enter the amount, payment date, and choose the account to pay from, then select Pay to complete the transaction. (You will also be given the option to set as a default payment option.)