Refer to the table below for online and paper delivery times.
|Document Type||Paper Delivery ||Online Delivery|
|1099 INT/MISC||Mailed no later than January 31||Available no later than January 31|
|Trust, agency, custody, IRA accounts with Ascent Wealth Management, Wealth Management Reserve or Wealth Management||Form 2439 (Notice to Shareholder of Undistributed Long-Term Capital Gains): mailed after March 15|
IRAs: mailed no later than January 31
|Form 2439: not available online|
IRAs: available online no later than January 31
USB Investments (i.e. Brokerage accounts): available online after January 21
|1098 mortgage interest/home equity loan & lines||Mailed throughout the month of January||1098 mortgage interest: available only for first mortgage accounts online no later than January 31|
1098 home equity loan & lines: not available online
- 1099 INT documents are issued by U.S. Bank to the primary signer of the account(s) for each Social Security number/Taxpayer ID number that had $10 or more in interest income from deposit accounts (i.e. checking, savings, money market, CDs) or for any interest earned from the redemption of U.S. savings bonds.
- If 1099 INT/1099 MISC documents aren't received by February 15, contact us at 800-872-2657 to request another copy.
- If trust, agency, custody or IRA tax documents are not available:
- Ascent Wealth Management, Wealth Management Reserve or Wealth Management accounts: Contact your Relationship Manager.
- Other accounts: Contact your financial advisor or call Investments Connect at 800-888-4700 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. CT, Saturday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. CT.
- When you enroll in paperless tax documents for deposit accounts, paperless delivery begins with the current tax season and documents from previous tax years won't be available online.