To edit or cancel a recurring internal transfer, the transaction needs to be in a pending status. If the transaction you want to edit or cancel isn't in processed, follow the applicable steps below.
Ho to edit or cancel a recurring internal transfer in Online banking
- Select Transfers at the top of the page, then choose Manage My Transfers.
- Select the account the transfer is coming from. Search results only populate if you have pending transactions.
- Choose the transfer you'd like to modify, then select Edit or Cancel to make your changes.
How to edit or cancel a recurring internal transfer in the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the dashboard, then choose View or edit transfers.
- Choose the Scheduled or Recurring tab at the top, then select the transfer you'd like to manage.
- Choose Edit Recurring Transfer or Cancel Recurring Transfer to make your changes.
- Transactions remain in a pending status as long as the funds aren't sent immediately and it's before the cutoff time.
- Transactions made on weekends, holidays or after midnight local time will be processed on the next business day.
- The internal money transfer cut-off times for the same business day are as follows:
- Checking, savings and reserve lines: 12 a.m. local time*
- Checking or savings payments to a first mortgage: 4:30 p.m. CT
- Deposit Point: 9:00 p.m. CT
- All other accounts: 6:00 p.m. local time*
*Local time refers to the location of where the payment account was opened. For example, if the account was opened in St. Paul, MN, the cutoff is based on Central Time. This time zone applies even if your payment is made in California, which is in Pacific Time.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.