We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
Complete an expedited payment by following the steps below.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select the Bill payments from the top menu bar, then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Next to the biller that you'd like to pay, select the calendar icon
- If expedited or same-day delivery is available for that biller, you'll be able advised of the payment date available and any costs associated with the expedited payment just above the calendar.
- Select Expedited delivery and fill out the required information then Done.
- Complete filling out the remaining payment details then select Review and pay then Pay now.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the account dashboard. In the pop-up, select Pay a bill.
- A list of your pending bills will display. Select the bill on which you wish to make a payment.
- From the details screen of your selected bill select Make a payment.
- Enter the amount you'd like to pay, the select the date under Deliver payment by to review delivery options.
- If expedited delivery is available, select Add expedited delivery and enter or confirm the address to deliver the expedited check.
- Confirm the details of the payment and select Pay to complete your payment.