To manage a Shared Access user or remove select accounts from the user's view, follow these steps:
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Customer Service from the top of the page, choose Shared access, then select Manage shared access.
- From the Manage Users section, select Show details to the right of the user needing to be removed.
- Select Remove user or Remove select accounts to limit the user's view.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the Main menu, select Manage accounts then select My shared accounts.
- Select Manage Users. If you want to remove access, select Unenroll.
- Select the user. Here, you can add or remove a user, and remove select accounts from the user’s view.
- Choose Confirm for your changes to be completed.
Wealth Management customers and business account owners can:
- Manage feature-level permission during this process, such as view only and/or transnational privileges.
- Select which accounts to include when granting Shared Access to a delegate.
- Assign optional daily transaction limits for delegate activity.
Within online banking, you can completely unenroll from Shared Access by selecting Unenroll in the upper right of the Manage User's screen. This removes all users and your enrollment from Shared Access. If you change your mind, you can re-enroll at any time.