To manage a Shared Access user or remove select accounts from the user's view, follow these steps:
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Customer Service from the top of the page, choose Shared access, you'll be taken to the Manage Users page.
- From the Manage Users section, select Show details to the right of the user needing to be removed.
- Select Remove user or Remove select accounts to limit the user's view.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the Main menu, select Manage accounts then select Manage shared accounts.
- Select Manage Users. If you want to remove access, select Unenroll.
- Select the user. Here, you can add or remove a user, and remove select accounts from the user’s view.
- Choose Confirm for your changes to be completed.
Wealth Management customers and business account owners can:
- Manage feature-level permission during this process, such as view only and/or transactional privileges.
- Select which accounts to include when granting Shared Access to a delegate.
- Assign optional daily transaction limits for delegate activity.
Within online banking, you can completely unenroll from Shared Access by selecting Unenroll in the upper right of the Manage User's screen. **This removes all users and your enrollment from Shared Access. If you change your mind, you can re-enroll at any time.