If you'd like to set up or manage your overdraft coverage for your checking account, follow the steps below.
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select the account you'd like to work on from the Dashboard.
- Select the Overdraft protection options link from the Manage account.
- From I'd like to... select Manage overdraft coverage for ATM & debit card transactions.
- Verify your checking account displays and select Change Coverage.
- Read the disclosure, then select Agree to proceed.
- Select the check box to confirm you want overdraft coverage then select Submit.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the account dashboard, select your checking account.
- Select Account options, then View account information.
- Select ATM and Debit Card Overdraft Coverage.
- Choose your checking account, then Change Coverage.
- Review the disclosure, then select Agree to proceed.
- Select the check box next to confirm you want overdraft coverage, then select Submit.