Managing your alerts is easy; here's how:
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Customer service from the top of the page, then select My alerts.
- Locate the account and alert you'd like to change, then select Edit.
- Make the desired changes to the details or destinations, then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu, select Notifications, then Accounts.
- Select the account and alert you'd like to turn on or off.
- Make the desired changes by turning the the toggle(s) on or off.
Alerts can only be turned on or off via the mobile app. The option to edit alerts is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.