There are times when we need to lock our card, like when it’s lost at home or if it’s left at a gas station. Choose the best option below to get started.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page, then select the checking account your debit card is linked to.
- Select Account security on the left, then Lock or unlock card.
- Select Lock card or Unlock card to complete the action.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the main menu in the upper left corner, select Manage cards.
- Choose the card you'd like and select Lock or unlock card.
- Select the toggle next to This card is unlocked or This card is locked, then select Done.
For your protection, we require you to complete additional authentication to unlock your card. (e.g., one-time passcode or visual pattern).