How you redeem rewards depends on the type of account you have. View the rewards section of your billing statement to identify your rewards program or log into your account online and view the credit card.
If your rewards program is with U.S. Bank (e.g., Cash+, FlexPerks or Altitude), just follow the steps below to review and redeem your rewards.
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select My accounts at the top of the page, then choose My rewards.
- Choose Redeem Rewards & Access Card Benefits and follow the prompts to complete your request.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the account dashboard, select the rewards credit card to view.
- Select the Rewards and Benefits tab, next to Transactions.
- Select Redeem or view my rewards and follow the prompts to complete your request.
- If you find you don't have the option to view or redeem rewards, your rewards program may be with a retail partner such as REI or SKYPASS. You can find their phone number on your statement and contact them to get your rewards balance and redemption options.
- Cash-based redemption options include a choice of a statement credit, gift card, or deposit into your U.S. Bank checking or savings account.
- Points-based redemption options include a choice of a statement credit, merchandise, gift cards, travel options, and more. Choose any category to browse through.
If you have any questions, please call our Rewards Center at 888-229-8864.