Cash Flow Manager credit line details
The U.S. Bank Cash Flow Manager credit line is a revolving line of credit that can help ensure you have working capital for seasonal purchases, inventory and short-term cash needs.
- Credit lines up to $250,000
- Competitive rates with the option to lock in a fixed rate on existing balances
- Best for companies in business two years or more
- Easily accessible with a Visa Platinum Card, convenience checks, online banking, Business Service Center or at a branch
- Easily manage your credit line through online banking
- $0 annual fee on lines greater than $50,000
- $150 annual fee for lines $50,000 or less
What you should know
For secured applications, U.S. Bank will file a UCC lien and must be in first lien position using all business assets as collateral. If you currently have more than $1 million in credit with U.S. Bank, you should apply for additional credit directly with your banker or relationship manager.
Get started with our easy online application.
We’ll guide you through a few sections, and you can save your application any time to return to it later. If you’re a U.S. Bank customer enrolled in online banking, we’ll prefill some information for you.
Have your business and personal information ready, including Tax ID number and gross annual sales information, and let’s get started.