U.S. Bank is pleased to provide information for public inspection under the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA). Interested parties can review the data provided and produce hard copy of documents as needed. U.S. Bank is able to provide hard copies of these documents; however, please note we may charge a reasonable fee to cover copying and mailing expenses. Please contact Community Development Risk Management at the address at the bottom of this page.
Under the CRA, the following information must be maintained in a public file, current as of April 1 of each year.
- All public comments received for the current year and the prior two calendar years.
- A copy of the Public Evaluation of the bank’s most recent CRA Performance Evaluation.
- List of branch locations (download size 565KB) and branch servicing information (download size 1.33MB) including hours of operation.
- Branches opened or closed by the bank during the prior two calendar years, 2017 opened (download size 12KB) & 2017 closed (download size 32KB), 2016 opened (download size 13KB) & 2016 closed (download size 28KB), 2015 opened (download size 18KB) & 2015 closed (download size 29KB).
- A description of Personal Products & Services and Business Products & Services, available through U.S. Bank. Questions regarding transaction fees or cost of services should be directed to your nearest U.S. Bank location.
- The U.S. Bank Assessment Areas represent the communities we serve. A map and individual tract lists can be viewed by choosing the links related to the assessment area of your choice. Links to individual states are listed to the right.
- The U.S. Bank CRA Disclosure Statement for the prior two calendar years.
- A listing of any agreements reportable under the Sunshine Act.
Any comments or questions about this portion of the U.S. Bank website or about U.S. Bank CRA performance may be addressed to:Community Development Risk Management
777 East Wisconsin Avenue (MK-WI-J4N)
Milwaukee, WI 53202