How can I dispute an error I see in my Avvance installment loan credit report?

U.S. Bank reports any loans to credit bureaus at the end of the loan cycle each month. If you've had any late payments or missed payments, those may be reflected in the report and impact your credit report. If you believe an error has been made or inaccurate information has been reported, you may submit a dispute in writing to U.S. Bank.

To help us assist you in processing the dispute, you must include: 

  • Your name
  • Address
  • Mobile phone number
  • Avvance installment loan account number
  • Specifics on what's being disputed
  • Explanation of what needs to be corrected and why
  • Any supporting documentation, if applicable 

You will send the written dispute to:

U.S. Bank NA Consumer Recovery Department
ATTN: CBR Disputes
P.O. Box 108
St. Louis, MO 63166-0108