Can I file a dispute or fraud claim on a pending transaction on my credit or debit card?

If there’s a pending transaction, you’re not familiar with or have another concern about, give us a call at the number on the back of your card or at the applicable number below. We’ll help you determine what type of claim needs to be filed. We accept relay calls.

  • Credit card: 800-285-8585
  • Debit card: 800-USBANKS (872-2657)