To pay the central billing account simply log into your business profile.
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Bill payments at the top of the page, then choose Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Select the central billing account.
- Enter the amount, select the date, and choose the checking or savings account to pay from. Then select Review & pay bill.
- If everything in the pop up window is correct, select Pay.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the dashboard, select Pay bills & transfer, then choose Pay a bill.
- Select the central billing account, then choose Pay.
- Select Pay this amount and type or choose how much to pay, then select Save.
- Choose Deliver payment by to change the date, then select Save.
- Choose the account to pay from, then select Save.
- When ready, select Pay, then Pay $ once more to confirm the payment.