A Zelle® QR code provides a fast and accurate option to add a person to your Zelle® Ready Contacts using the camera on your smart device. Choose the best experience below.
Online banking steps:
For the best online experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Send Money, then Send Money with Zelle®
- Choose Request money, select View QR code on the right side of the page.
- Your QR should appear and are now ready to request or receive money.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the dashboard, select Send money, then choose Request money.
- Select the QR code icon (it's four boxes in a square) found to the right of "Add a recipient".
- Select the My code tab, to the right of the word "scan".
- Your QR should appear. Select the sharing icon (it's a rectangle with an upward pointing arrow).
- Choose how you want to share your code (popular options include sending it by email or text message).
- Send the QR code to the person you're requesting money from.
- To request money using a Zelle® QR code, the person you're requesting money from needs to have your specific QR code.
- When they scan it to their device, your Zelle® information populates for them.
- An amount can't be provided when using a QR code, feel free to tell them how much you're asking for in the body of the message.