How do I wire transfer a home equity line of credit payment (HELOC)?

To make a wire transfer HELOC payment, contact the financial institution your payment account is with. Ask to send a wire transfer to U.S. Bank and give them the information below. 

Routing/transit number


Account number


Beneficiary name

U.S. Bank Consumer Loan Servicing Payment/Payoff Processing

Beneficiary address

1850 Osborn Ave. Oshkosh, WI 54902

A message with the following information:

First and last name

Loan account number

The dollar amount to apply to your balance

If you'd like a payoff quote, please contact us before sending the payment. We can be reached at 800-365-7772 or visit any U.S. Bank branch. We accept relay calls.