We want to make setting up transfers to your brokerage account easy. Whether you want to move money from your check or savings, or between your brokerage accounts, follow the applicable process below to complete the set up.
Online banking steps:
To get started, login to online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Transfers at the top of the page, then Transfer money.
- Choose the account to transfer funds from and which account to send them to.
- Enter the amount to transfer, change the frequency (if desired), and change the date (if desired), then select Next.
- Review the information. If correct, select Submit.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From your account dashboard, select Transfer at the bottom of the screen and then Transfer money.
- Choose the account to transfer from and the account to transfer to.
- Enter the amount you’d like to transfer. The default is a one-time transfer on the same day.
- For future-dated transfers: Go to the date section to choose a future transfer date.
- For recurring transfers: Select the Repeat this transfer to the on position. Then customize the frequency and end date for this repeating transfer.
- When you’re finished, select Transfer to confirm your details. We’ll show you your requested transfer information. If correct, select Done at the bottom of the screen to return to your account dashboard.