If you’d like to send an external account transfer on a future date, just log in to online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Transfers, then Manage My Transfers.
- Choose External Transfers.
- Enter the amount you'd like to transfer, select the From and To accounts.
- Choose a date to send your transfer (up to a year in advance).
- Select Continue to review the details you’ve entered, then Confirm.
The option to set up external account transfers is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.