When using external transfers, please keep in mind you will need to be a signer on both accounts.
To make an external transfer and schedule it to send on a future date using mobile and online banking:
- Online banking: Select Transfers at the top of the page, choose External transfers & wires and select Transfer money.
Mobile banking: Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the dashboard. Choose External transfers, wires & ACH and select Transfer money.
- Choose the U.S. Bank account you'd like the funds taken from, select the external account you'd like the money transferred to, and select Continue.
Note: Select Link a new bank account if the external account you want isn't listed.
- Complete the form.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Choose the delivery speed.
- Select the "send on" date and use the calendar to change when the transfer is sent.
- Choose Review.
- Confirm the information is correct, then select Transfer money.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.