You can easily add your U.S. Bank credit or debit card to your PayPal account. Just follow the steps below.
Online banking steps:
- Select the card that you would like to add to PayPal.
- Select Add to PayPal from the menu on the left side on the screen. If you have multiple accounts, you can select any additional cards you'd like to add and select Continue.
- Review the disclosure and select Agree and Continue to PayPal.
- Complete the additional authentication, if required. (ie. ID Shield question, one-time passcode)
- Follow the on screen steps to connect to PayPal and once complete select Done to go back to the Manage Card section.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile Aapp.
- From the account dashboard, select the Menu in the upper left corner, then Manage cards. If you have multiple credit cards, choose the card that you would like to add to PayPal.
- Select Add to digital wallets. Review the disclosure and select Agree and Continue.
- Complete one-time code verification.
- Enter your PayPal email address and password, and select Log in. If you do not have an existing PayPal account, you can select Sign Up to create one.
- Follow the on screen steps to connect to PayPal. Once complete select Done to return to the Manage Card menu.
- Consumer and business credit cards can be added to PayPal using this feature.
- This feature is only available on the mobile app. This option is not available if you are accessing your accounts from the browser of your mobile device.