If you have a credit on your account and want it refunded, please call us at 800-285-8585.
- We’ll need to verify your address and other information to assist.
- The refund check is issued as a physical check, made out to the primary account owner, and mailed to the address on file.
- The amount of the refund may vary if transactions, interest, and/or fees post to the account before the check is mailed.
- The credit can’t be applied to another credit card, checking, or savings account.
You can leave the credit balance on your account for three consecutive statements. After that, the credit balance will automatically be refunded.
Please be aware, if the credit balance is due to a payment, additional research may be needed. You can expect to receive a written response in 10-14 days.
- We may review the refund request to ensure the payment has cleared before the check is sent.
- We may return the funds to the original remitter if it someone other than the account owner.