If you have a credit on your account and want it refunded, please call the number listed on the back of your card.
- We’ll need to verify your address and other information to assist.
- The refund check is issued, made out to the primary account owner, and mailed to the address on file.
- The amount of the refund may vary if transactions, interest, and/or fees post to the account before the refund is sent.
- The credit can’t be applied to another credit card, checking, or savings account.
- Occasionally, if we determine a payment being sent is what caused the overage in the account, they may return the money to the original submitter.
- You can leave the credit balance on your account for three consecutive statements. After that, the credit balance will automatically be refunded.
- If the credit balance is due to a payment, additional research may be needed. You can expect to receive a written response in 10-14 days.