What types of tax documents can I receive electronically?

The following tax documents are available electronically:

Deposit accounts (consumer checking, savings, money market and certificate of deposit accounts):

  • 1099-INT: Interest income earned
  • 1099-MISC: Other non-employee income

U.S. Bank Trust and Investments accounts (trust, agency, custody or IRA accounts with Ascent Private Capital Management, U.S. Bank Private Wealth Management or U.S. Bank Wealth Management):

  • 5498 - IRA contribution information
  • 1099s: 1099 REMIC (Real-estate), 1099-R (Retirement), 1099 AMBIR, 1099-DIV, 1099-OID, 1099-INT, 1099-B, 1099-MISC or a combination 1099-DIOB/MISC
  • Agency/custody Tax Information Letter (with or without 1099s)
  • Tax Information Statement
  • Irrevocable Trust K-1
  • Grantor Trust Tax Information Letter
  • 1042 S
  • B Notice

Mortgage accounts (first lien only):

  • 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement
  • 1099-INT: Interest income earned
  • 1099-A
  • 1099-C