We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
To turn off the reminder that you have a digital bill due in bill pay you need to mark it as paid. To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select the Bill Payments tab located on the top menu bar and then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts
- Locate the biller with the digital bill you wish to mark as paid and select Show details.
- From the details widget select Digital bills to view your pending bill. It will display The date, amount, and be listed as unpaid.
- Select the menu icon to the right of the amount due and choose Mark as paid.
- If you'd like you can enter the payment details, such as paid on biller website, then select Mark as paid to confirm.