Setting up autopay is easier than ever. When you've gone through the process, we'll provide you a confirmation page to review. It'll tell you when the first payment starts, how much is being paid, and what date it'll be paid each month.
To set up autopay using digital banking
- Online banking: Select Transfer & pay at the top of the page, then choose Pay bills.
U.S. Bank Mobile App: Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the dashboard, then choose Pay a bill.
- Select the account you want automatically paid, by clicking on it, then choose Autopay set up now (found on the right side of the page).
- Optional: We encourage you to review the terms of service before starting autopay.
- Provide the following information.
- Pay this amount/Amount to pay: Choose how much to pay.
Options include minimum payment, statement balance, minimum payment with extra, or other amount.
- Send payments before or on due date/Make payments: Choose when you'd like the payment to be delivered.
This is considered the day the payment is made, also known as the transaction date.
- Pay from: Choose the account to pay from.
If you're paying from an external account, you'll need to add it to your list of external payment accounts before setting up autopay.
- Select Continue to review your autopay settings. If they look good, choose Start autopay.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.