We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
You can set up autopay by following these steps below. Once the setup is finished, the confirmation screen will display the first date the automatic payment will take place.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Go to Bill Payments and select Pay a U.S. Bank Account.
- From the dropdowns, select the accounts you'd like to pay to and from.
- To pay from an account not listed select Add an External Account. Select AutoPay.
- Select the payment amount and payment schedule, then Continue.
- Review your information and the AutoPay Terms and Conditions.
- Check the box next to I agree to the AutoPay Terms and Conditions and select Submit.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the dashboard.
- Choose Pay a bill, then select the account you'd like to pay.
- Under Payment settings locate Autopay and select Set up now.
- Complete the form to select payment amount, frequency and payment date, and the account you're paying from.
- Select Start autopay to complete your set up.