Your PIN and U.S. Bank debit card are not mailed in the same envelope. Your PIN mailer will arrive separately in a plain envelope, approximately three to five (3-5) business days after you receive your debit card.
If you have not received it within that time frame, please contact us at 800-872-2657 or visit your local U.S. Bank branch to have one issued to you.
- By phone: Speak to a representative to request a PIN mailer.
- To reach a representative, at the start of the call, don't enter any information or press any keys. The system will ask you three (3) times to enter information. After the third time, remain on the line and it will automatically route your call to the next available representative.
- A PIN mailer is a system generated number. Representatives can't set a specific PIN for you. Once you receive the mailer, you can reset your PIN to a new number if you'd like.
- At the branch: Any available banker can assist you with issuing a PIN. Feel free to schedule an appointment with one of our bankers if you can't drop by or need to manage your time.
- Logged into the mobile app? Select Make an appointment on your dashboard.
- Logged into online banking? Start by selecting Customer service at the top of your page, then choose Make an appointment.
- Not logged in? Select Locations in the upper left corner and enter your ZIP code. Select the branch you'd like to schedule an appointment at, then choose Make an appointment.