We encourage you to view our end of lease brochure for detailed steps on returning the vehicle. To help get you started, follow our checklist below:
- Contact our Lease Maturity department at 866-250-3147 to discuss a return time and location.
- Complete a free, end of lease inspection. We'll contact you approximately a month before the end of your lease to schedule an appointment.
- Contact your dealership to make arrangements to drop off the vehicle.
- Remove all personal items from the vehicle (receipts, registration, insurance cards, GPS locations, etc.)
- Upon vehicle return, complete all end of term paperwork. These documents can be obtained at the dealership or you can call 866-250-3147 to request them. You can return the paperwork via fax or mail.
PO Box 068
Buffalo, NY 14240-0068
A statement is mailed after the return of the vehicle. It may include amounts still due on the lease account such as:
- Excess wear and use charges.
- Excess mileage fees.
- Termination fee.
- Other applicable taxes and charges.
Lease Maturity department: 866-250-3147; hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. CT and Saturday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CT. We accept relay calls.
Lease Servicing page
3 months from lease maturity video