Third-party applications (data aggregators) are applications you've previously granted access to. This allows you to manage your third-party access that you share with third parties.
Typically, you allow or grant access when agreeing to use data aggregation services. If you want to remove access, just follow these steps.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select My Accounts at the top of the page, then choose My Controls.
- We'll show you a list of applications you've allowed access to. If you don't share account information with a third-party, no list will populate.
- To manage specific accounts, select Manage Sharing Details. To remove access entirely, select Stop sharing this data.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select the Menu option at the top left of the main dashboard.
- Choose Manage accounts and select Manage third-party access. If you don't share account information with a third-party, no list will populate.
- To manage specific accounts, select Manage sharing details. To remove access entirely, select Stop sharing.
For more information about a data aggregator, reach out to the third-party for more details. If you feel that the aggregator was not granted access by you, please contact our Fraud department at 877-595-6256 Sunday - Saturday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CT. We accept relay calls.