If you'd like to manage push notifications on your mobile device, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank mobile app.
Start by selecting the Menu icon located in the upper left corner, then select Notifications. Choose Insights & Updates and use the toggle switch next to Allow push notifications for all accounts to turn them on or off.
- Duplicate charges, transfers, and/or withdrawals
- A duplicate purchase, charge or other transaction was made to or from your account
- A check you wrote or deposited was returned
- Your account is overdrawn
- A credit card payment is past due
- An important document was returned to us
If you don't want to receive push notifications, but wish to receive something similar, we encourage you to check out our Account alerts for additional options. These are notifications sent via email or text message when important account activity occurs, like a low balance or a payment due. You can set up these alerts and choose where you’d like an email or text message notification delivered.
Please be aware, push notifications are only available on a mobile device with the U.S. Bank mobile app installed and the appropriate permissions allowed.