Our mobile app has a wide variety of features and services to help support your financial needs. There are times when the mobile app asks permission to contact your mobile device so it can complete an action.
This includes, but isn't limited to:
- Location - To capture your precise location.
For example, to find a branch location near you.
- Personal information - Your name and address.
For example, certain digital forms will automatically populate with your information.
- Financial information - User payment information, purchase history, credit score, and other financial information.
For example, savings an external checking account for a bill payment.
- Contact - To access your list of contacts.
For example, when sending money with Zelle, we can compare your contacts to Zelle and identify registered Zelle recipients.
- App activity - App interactions and in-app search history.
For example, when using the Smart Assistant, we can collect search history to improve similar search results in the future.