You can request your cardmember agreement through digital banking whenever it's convenient for you.
- Log into usbank.com and choose the credit card account from your dashboard.
- You can also select Customer service at the top of the page, and choose Self service.
- Select Manage My Accounts, found within the "Credit Cards, Charge Cards, and Personal Lines" section.
- Select Request a cardmember agreement. This will open a new tab on your browser with a form to complete.
- If you used the self-service option, "Request a cardmember agreement" will be a link towards the top of the page.
- If you went to the account from your dashboard, you'll find "Request a cardmember agreement" to the left of the "Overview".
- Enter the requested information and select Next.
- Review your information. If correct, select Submit.
- Select Close window to return to digital banking.
The option to request your cardmember agreement is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.
If you have any questions, please contact the applicable number below:
- Consumer credit cards: 800-285-8585
- Business credit cards: 866-485-4545