The cycle date is when your statement's billing period ends (also known as a statement closing date).
- When your statement cycles, this generates your billing statement.
- The date can vary slightly from one month to the next.
- The reason for this variance is because statements won’t close on a weekend or holiday.
The account cycle is the range of dates your billing period starts and ends.
- It's approximately 30 days long.
- The reason an account cycle isn't a fixed number of days is because the statement cycle date isn't fixed. Which causes the number of days in each cycle to vary.