Your escrow account balance and payout information (taxes and insurance) are available through mobile and online banking. Here's how to find it:
- Select your mortgage account from your dashboard.
- If you have multiple U.S. Bank accounts, choose View and manage.
- If you only have a mortgage, choose View, pay & manage.
- Choose My Loan at the top of the page.
Mobile users only: Open the main menu first (three vertical dots), then choose "My loan".
- Locate the "Taxes and Insurance" section on the right.
- Your escrow account balance will be at the top of the section.
- Upcoming, Year to date, and the previous year's payout information are available. Select Show all or choose the respective tab for the information you'd like to view.
Check out our video What is an escrow account? to learn more.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.