We know it can be concerning if your recipient hasn't received the funds you sent. Typically, funds are sent within minutes. However, they can take one to two (1-2) business days for the payment to process.
Here's a few things to keep in mind:
- If the recipient's mobile number or email address isn't registered within 14 calendar days, the payment expires and the funds are automatically returned back to your account.
- Ensure your recipient is registered with Zelle. If your recipient hasn't registered, here's how they can:
- U.S. Bank customer: Simply enroll to receive money through Zelle.
- Non-U.S. Bank customer: Register with their financial institution (or register with Zelle for out of network banks).
- If the recipient is unable to register to receive the funds, log in to online banking and check the status of your transaction. If available, you can cancel the request.
If you have any additional questions or concerns with your Zelle payment, contact us at 866-578-8007.