We know it can be concerning if your recipient hasn't received the funds you've sent. Typically, funds are sent within minutes. However, they can take one to two (1-2) business days for the payment to process.
Here's a few things to keep in mind:
- If the mobile number or email address isn't registered within 14 calendar days, the payment expires and the funds are automatically return back to the checking account.
- To be sure the funds are received, check with your recipient to verify if they've registered to receive money though Zelle. If your recipient hasn't registered the email address or phone number the funds were sent to, here's how they can do so:
- U.S. Bank customer: Simply enroll to receive money through Zelle.
- Non-U.S. Bank customer: Register with their financial institution (or register with Zelle for out of network banks).
- If the recipient is unable to register to receive the funds, log in to online banking and check the status of your Send Money request. If available, you can cancel the request.
If you have any additional questions or concerns with your Zelle payment, contact us at 866-578-8007.