Follow the steps below to make a payment towards your account balance. Please note, if you'd like to pay more than one bill when using mobile banking, repeat the steps. There's not a limit to how many individual payments you can make.
- Choose Bill payments at the top of the page, then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Choose the bill(s) you'd like to pay.
- Select the payment date and amount for each bill you'd like to pay.
- Choose the checking or savings account to pay from.
- Select Review & pay, then Pay once more to confirm your payment.
U.S. Bank Mobile App
- From the dashboard, select Pay bills & transfer, then choose Pay a bill.
- Select the credit account you'd like to pay, then choose Pay on the next screen.
- Select Pay this amount. Here, you'll enter or choose how much you'd like to pay and select Save.
Optional: Select Deliver payment by if you want to change the date, then select Save.
- Choose the checking or savings account to pay from, then select Save.
- Select Pay now to confirm your payment.