We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
To make a one-time payment for your account, just follow these steps:
Online banking steps:
- Choose Bill payments, then Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts from the main online banking page.
- Enter an amount, date, and select the account you'd like to pay from for up to 30 accounts.
- At the bottom of the Pay screen the total amount and number of billers to be paid will be displayed.
- Select Review and Pay, then Pay now to schedule and confirm your payments.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select the Pay bills and transfer at the bottom of the account dashboard, then Pay a bill.
- Select the account you'd like to pay then select Make a payment.
- The minimum payment will be displayed automatically. If you want to pay a different amount, select Pay this amount.
- Review payment date and the selected pay from account. Select those options if you'd like to make any changes.
- Select Pay to complete your payment.