Easily make a payment to your credit card, loan, lease or line of credit in your digital banking.
How to make a payment using online banking
- Select Transfer & pay at the top of the page, then select Pay bills.
- Choose the bill(s) you'd like to pay.
- Select the payment date and amount for each bill you'd like to pay.
- Choose the checking or savings account to pay from.
- Select Review & pay, then Pay to confirm your payment.
How to make a payment using the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- From the dashboard, select Pay bills & transfer, then choose Pay a bill.
- Select the credit account you'd like to pay, then choose Pay on the next screen.
- Select Pay this amount. Here, you'll enter or choose how much you'd like to pay and select Save.
Optional: Select Deliver payment by if you want to change the date, then select Save.
- Choose the checking or savings account to pay from, then select Save.
- Select Pay now to confirm your payment.
To freely explore our digital banking services without using your own account, visit our Digital Banking Simulators page. If you'd like a step-by-step tutorial on how to use a specific service or feature, check out our Digital Explorer page.