Using your fingerprint or face for identification is known as your "biometrics". It's commonly referred to as touch ID and face ID, and it's a convenient, simple, and secure way to log in.
Note: The options to manage touch ID and face ID are only available on the U.S. Bank Mobile App. These options are not available on our full website. Here's how to turn touch ID/face ID on or off:
- Open the main menu in the upper left corner of the screen, then choose Security center.
- Select Biometric login, then Turn on in login preferences.
- Choose Enable Face ID to turn on or off. You'll then select OK.
- That's it, you're done! The next time you login you can use touch ID or face ID.
- If "Remember me" is turned off, touch ID and face ID also turns off. You'll need to enable it again to continue using it.
- Even when touch ID or face ID is enabled, you can log in with your username and password.