There is a $12.50 fee charged to your account when your overdraft protection advances funds to cover an overdrawn amount more than $5.
The fee is discounted or not charged if:
- Account is overdrawn $5 or less.
- The transfer is made from a linked deposit account (i.e., savings, money market or a secondary checking account).
- You have a Platinum checking account.
- You have a Gold checking account, the fee is discounted to $7.50 when transfers are made from a linked credit account (i.e., reserve line, credit card, Personal Line, or Home Equity Line of Credit).
- You’re a Private Wealth Management, Wealth Management, or Community Private Banking customer, the fee is waived.