How do I dispute an unauthorized charge on my debit card?

Correctly filing your case is important and we appreciate you taking the time to answer questions. To file a dispute claim for an unauthorized charge, call us at 800-872-2657. We're open 24/7.

Please be aware, there's not an option to start a dispute claim using our automated phone system. To reach a representative, at the start of the call, don't enter any information or press any keys. The system will ask you three times to enter information. After the third time, remain on the line and it will automatically route your call to the next available representative.

​​​​​​​If you need to contact us in writing regarding your dispute claim, please send correspondence to:
Cardmember Service
PO Box 6335
Fargo, ND 58125-6335