We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
Easily organize your billers by following the steps below:
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select the Bill payments from the top menu bar, then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Select Add/Manage Groups.
- Enter a group name or open the drop-down menu to select from common categories, then select Add.
- A list of your billers will display. Select the checkbox next to the biller(s) you want to assign to that group, then select Assign.
You can edit or delete
existing biller groups using the following options:
- Rename: Used to change the name of a group.
- Delete: Remove a group. The billers in the group won't be deleted, they just won’t be grouped anymore.
- Deselect the Show checkbox: Hide the group on the Pay Bills page. It's a convenient way to reduce visual clutter in situations where you might not need the group for a period of time. You can always unhide a group later if you'd like to see it again.
The option to organize billers is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available in mobile banking.