We are in the process of enhancing our online banking bill pay. Your experience may be different from this article. To view the new process, check our Digital Explorer page.
We make viewing your digital bills convenient and easy. Here's how you can view yours:
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Bill payments located on the top of the page, then select Pay bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- Select Show details on the biller you'd like to view.
- Select digital bills to open past statements.
- Select the icon to the right of the date you'd like to view.
- Depending on how the digital bill is delivered the bill may open or you may be directed to the billers website.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the menu, then select Transfer, deposit & pay.
- Select Pay bills and choose Pay a bill.
- Choose the bill you want more information about.