Bill pay helps you pay your bills quickly in one place. Follow the steps below to enroll in bill pay.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select the Bill Payments tab located on the top menu bar and then select Pay Bills & U.S. Bank accounts.
- On the pay bills page, select Enroll in Pay Bills. If you do not see the Enroll button, but instead see:
- Add a New Bill: Congratulations, you’re already enrolled for bill pay!
- No Eligible Accounts: Sorry, you don’t have an eligible account at this time. If you have a U.S. Bank checking or Money Market Savings account and you still receive this message, please contact us for more information.
- Choose the account you want to make bill payments from. Enter your email address and click Submit. The account you choose here will be your default bill pay account, but if you have or open other eligible accounts, you can also choose to pay bills from those accounts.
- Your enrollment is complete!
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.