Bill pay helps you pay your bills quickly in one place. Check out our Bill pay page to learn more.
How to enroll for bill pay in online banking
- Select Transfer & pay from the top of the page, then select Pay bills.
- On the pay bills page, select Enroll in Pay Bills. If you do not see the Enroll button, but instead see:
- Add a New Bill: Congratulations, you’re already enrolled for bill pay!
- No Eligible Accounts: Sorry, you don’t have an eligible account currently. If you have a U.S. Bank checking or Money Market Savings account and you still receive this message, please contact us for more information.
- Choose the account you want to make bill payments from. Enter your email address and click Submit. Your enrollment is complete!
How to enroll for bill pay in the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Select Pay bills & transfer at the bottom of the account dashboard.
- Choose Sign Up from the U.S. Bank bill pay splash page. If you do not see the splash page you're already enrolled!
- Select your primary account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter and confirm your Primary Email.
- Select Submit to complete the enrollment.