Cancel a recurring payment with Send Money via online or mobile banking following the below steps:
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- Select Send Money at the top of the page
- Choose Transactions Timeline, then select the Recurring tab.
- Locate and select the payment you want to edit/cancel, then choose from the following options:
- Edit Next Payment
- Edit Recurring Payment
- Cancel Next Payment
- Cancel Recurring Payment
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Select Send Money at the bottom of the page, then select Activity.
- Choose the name of the recipient within the Recurring tab.
- Scroll down and select Edit Payment or Cancel.
- Edit the details and select Submit or choose Cancel Payment to finalize the cancellation.
Your recipient will receive notification if you edit or cancel a payment. Payments that have already been claimed cannot be canceled.