How do I cancel a recurring debit card payment?

To start, try to contact the merchant as they may be able to help with cancelling the transaction. If the issue isn't resolved or you can't reach them, call us at 800-USBANKS (872-2657) and we can help you start a dispute claim.

As part of this process, we’ll ask you a series of questions to start the case, such as when you last contacted the merchant, what they told you about their policies, what went wrong, etc.