To get started, follow the applicable process below:
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select Customer Service, then My alerts.
- Choose the account you'd like to set up with electronic receipts, then select Add alerts to the right of the account name.
- Select Add next to Branch Electronic Receipt.
- Choose a destination to have the alert sent to (email or text), then select Save.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- Open the main menu in the upper left corner, choose Notifications, then select Accounts.
- Choose the account you'd like to set up with electronic receipts, then select the arrow next to Branch Electronic Receipt.
- Use the toggle switches to allow notifications and choose email and/or text for the method of notification. Your selections are automatically saved.
Electronic receipts can't be set up for debit or credit cards.