Giving your accounts nicknames can make it easier to locate on your dashboard. You can add, change, or remove your account's nickname in just a few steps.
How to add or change your nickname in online banking
- From the dashboard select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the Accounts.
- Choose Manage accounts from the drop down.
- Select the account to update and then enter the new nickname.
- Choose Save when you're done.
How to add or change your nickname in the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Choose the account you'd like to view, then select the Manage tab at the top.
- Under Account Details, select Account nickname.
- Enter your nickname, change it, or erase it. Then select Done to the right.