Are you having an issue with the app? Uninstalling and reinstalling the app helps solve most technical issues. Here's how:
iPhone and iPad
- Touch and hold the app until it begins to jiggle. Then tap Remove app.
- Tap Delete app and then tap Delete to confirm.
- Open the app store and locate the U.S. Bank Mobile App icon. It's a dark-blue icon of a white shield with the blue letters "US".
- Select the app icon itself, not the Open button. On the next page, select Uninstall.
- A pop-up will appear asking to confirm. Select Uninstall once more to complete the action.
Before reinstalling the app, turn your device off for one minute. After turning it back on, reinstall the app. If your issues continues or if you can't log in, see: Why can't I log into the U.S. Bank Mobile App?