If you need to change your username, you'll first need to log into your online banking account and follow these steps:
- Select Customer Service at the top of the page, then select My Profile.
- Locate the Login Preferences section on the right. Below "Personal ID", choose Edit. Please note the following username requirements:
- Must be seven to 22 characters long.
- Any combination of letters and/or numbers.
- No spaces or special characters.
- Enter your new username and re-enter it.
- Enter your current password and select Submit.
Once you change your username, you will be prompted to set up your ID Shield questions and answers again.
The option to change your username is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.