To view your annual account summary, just log in to online banking and follow these steps.
- Select My Accounts from the Dashboard, then Choose an account.
- Select the checking account the debit card is linked to.
- Below the last four digits of the account number, select Account Details.
- Select Cards and select your debit card.
- Scroll down and select View spending analysis.
- Choose the year you'd like (e.g., 2020), then press Download. This will automatically generate the report in a PDF file for you to open.
The option to view your annual account summary is only available on the full usbank.com website. This option is not available on mobile banking.