Find out if the checks you're ordering have a cost.
Online banking steps:
To get started, log into online banking and follow these steps:
- During the ordering process, select a Check Design Category.
- Look for a green tag below the check image. This means the item selected has a program discount available and will be applied at checkout.
- Click on the check design you'd like to check the cost for.
U.S. Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App.
- From the Main menu select Help & services.
- Under the Account services section, select Order checks.
- Select the account you are ordering checks for, then Begin order.
- Select Personal Products from the menu. Then choose the product type Checks.
- Look for a green tag below the check image. This means the item selected is either free or has a program discount available. The check order fee with either be waived or discounted during checkout.
- Select the check design you'd like to check the cost for.