Quick Loan details
A business Quick Loan can be used for general working capital, equipment or purchasing new and used vehicles to help your business grow and thrive.
- Loan amounts from $5,000 to $250,000
- Competitive fixed interest rates and monthly payments
- Flexible terms up to 84 months
- SBA financing available
- Best for companies in business two years or more
- Secured by collateral or general business assets
- Easily manage your loan through online banking
$0 origination fee
What you should know
U.S. Bank will file a UCC lien and must be in first lien position using all business assets as collateral. If you currently have more than $1 million in credit with U.S. Bank, you should apply for additional credit directly with your banker or relationship manager.
Get started with our easy online application.
We’ll guide you through a few sections, and you can save your application any time to return to it later. If you’re a U.S. Bank customer enrolled in online banking, we’ll prefill some information for you.
Have your business and personal information ready, including Tax ID number and gross annual sales information, and let’s get started.
Which Quick Loan do you need?