To enroll in the paperless option for your tax documents, follow the applicable process below:
Online banking steps:
For the best online banking experience, we recommend logging in at usbank.com.
- Select My accounts at the top of the page, choose My documents and select Paperless preferences. If you have accounts that are eligible for e-statements, you’ll see a section on the Paperless preferences page for letters and notices.
- Select Paperless for letters and notices and select Save.
U.S Bank Mobile App steps:
For the best mobile banking experience, we recommend logging in or downloading the U.S. Bank Mobile App
- Open the main menu and select Statements & docs.
- Select Tax Documents from the list of options available.
- Select the toggle button and select Save.
Select View More to see up to 24 months of available documents or use the Search function to locate items by document type or year.