Enrolling your tax documents to be paperless will help you get access to your documents when you need them.
How to enroll for paperless tax documents in online banking
- Select My accounts at the top of the page.
- Choose My documents and select Paperless preferences.
- From there you can choose to go Paperless for all accounts for or select Paperless for each eligible account listed, then select Save.
How to enroll for paperless tax documents in the U.S Bank Mobile App
- Open the main menu on the top left corner of the main page.
- Select Statements & docs then Paperless preferences.
- From there you can choose to Go paperless for all accounts or check the box for E-statements, paperless letters & notices for each eligible account.
- Select Save then Done.
Select View More to see up to 24 months of available documents or search to find items by document type or year.