The Center for Family Philanthropy
The Center for Family Philanthropy at U.S. Bank helps individuals and families develop strategies to maximize the impact of their charitable giving.
We can help you realize your philanthropic goals by crafting a charitable giving approach that supports the causes and organizations that are most important to you.
- Align your values with your giving
- Understand how your gifts can make a difference
- Plan and create meaningful philanthropic programs
- Create a lasting impact for your family and community
Increase the impact of your charitable giving
An easy and tax-efficient way to make a charitable impact
- Tax-deductible deposits in the year contributions are made
- Flexibility to make grants immediately or schedule well into the future
- Get started with as little as $5,000 initially
Build your legacy of support to stand the test of time with these services:
- Development of lasting giving strategies to support the causes and organizations important to you over an extended period of time
- Grant administration from due diligence on applicants, to grant award processing to state filing and tax reporting
- Asset management for a diversified portfolio
Provide support for specific charities by setting up an irrevocable trust in one of two ways
Charitable Remainder Trust – Retain an income stream for your family while donating to your favorite cause.
Charitable Lead Trust – Make ongoing donations to charity, while reducing gift and estate taxes for beneficiaries when they receive the remainder after a set period.